Cleaning Procedures Overview
Cleaning procedures are an important way to promote your health in a safe and clean environment. Client health and proper cleaning have always been a key part of our mission. Much of what we talk about below are items we have always done. However, this is more important than ever, given COVID-19. We feel that our clients and massage therapists deserve a safe, relaxing, and welcoming environment. Therefore, we want to let you know that we are:
- Cleaning the office and bathroom
- Before, during, and after our doors open, we clean the surfaces you are likely to touch. This includes items like door handles, chairs, faucets, toilet seats. It also covers less obvious items like coat racks and desks.
- Washing our hands
- Cleaning the massage space
- As always, every new client gets a new sheet set and these are always laundered at the end of the day.
- We clean every part of the massage table you touch including the armrest.
These are stressful times. Let us take care of you, knowing that we are doing as much as possible to make our space safe and welcoming! In times like these, it is important to pay attention to your physical and emotional health. Massage continues to be a great way to reduce stress and get pain relief.
Lastly, we have developed a Safe Massage Process, to mitigate the effects of COVID-19 (Coronavirus), Influenza, and other future communicable diseases. We encourage clients to review this process before they schedule online.